ORM – Online Reputation Management
Protecting your online reputation is protecting a critical asset.
This ORM, Online Reputation Management Masterclass Program is designed for established (and emerging) businesses and organisations. Idealy the Founder, the Board of Management or CEO would work through this Masterclass Program with their team, together build a sustainable operating system to protect the online reputation of your organisation or business.
Information is continuously being posted about us online, available for the world to see, some of it true and some of it not true … and we have very little control over when or where it appears accross the internet.
For a business or organisation to prosper online, it’s critical that what your customers read about you online is an accurate and positive representation of who you are.
Unfortunately, responding to negative content and doing what you can to avoid it being published in the first place can be a minefield, misteps just seem to escelate an already bad situation.
So what exactly can you do to protect your most vulnerable, (and arguably most priceless) asset, your reputation?
There are a number of techniques that successful businesses employ in order to keep their reputation protected. The key is to implement a strategy that not only involves procedures for dealing with negativity when it arises, but allows for anticipation of negative content to avoid problems before they appear.
With this Masterclass Program we take your Executive Team step-by-Step through a structured process that allows your organisation or business to take control of your online reputation…. guaranteeing your online presence makes your business or organisation shine.
Public Online Group Program – AUD$189
Next Public Group Program Dates : TBA Q3 2023
In-house Custom Delivery: Online or in Person – MORE HERE
Here is what is included in this Masterclass Program
- SELF ASSESSMENT: What Does Your Online Reputation Look Like? – You’ll start by showing the importance of maintaining and controlling your online reputation and the key success factors required to develop an effective reputation management strategy.
- BUILD THE SYSTEM: The 5 Key Steps to Online Reputation Management – the five key steps to reputation management, and how you can apply them specifically to your business or organisation by creating a targeted reputation and content strategy.
- MAINTAIN CONTROL: How to Maintain Control Over Your Online Reputation – How to implement tactics for maintaining control over key areas of your online presence, along with recognising and avoiding common mistakes that may serve as obstacles.
- DAMAGE CONTROL SYSTEMS: Damage Control, stuff happens. How to MinimiSe and Counteract Negative Online Publicity. Finally, you’ll get specific step-by-step processes and methods of damage control and how to minimise the impact of negative comments if they should occur.
- SUSTAINABLE SYSTEMS: Next Steps – a review of what was learned during the change process and action planning on how to turn the new operational knowlege into a sustainable operating system that will protect your online reputation.
And much more!
Click on the “Materials Tab” for the title of each of the on-demand webinars and the resources list.
Included Resources :
52-page Detailed Briefing & Step-by-Step Workbook
AUD$80 Credit for Live Coaching or Consulting Session
5-Min Guide to ORM Download
Social Media Publication Calendar (MSExcel)
80 min of detailed Topic Webinars, includes step-by-step process for implementing systemic sustainable change in your business or NGO.
ORM Tools List & Links Download + Audit Worksheet
If you are not sure you want to invest in a full course to get started with your ORM Journey, you can download the 5-min Getting Started Guide For Free.
With this on-demand webinar programme you get:
- 5 detailed Webinar Coaching Sessions
[ 80 min of Presentation Time ]
- 52-page Workbook/eBook
- MSExcel Social Media Publication Calendar
- Activity Worksheet: Current Online Reputation Audit Worksheet
- 5-min Guide to ORM Download
- ORM Tools & Links List Download
- AUD$80 Live Coaching or Consulting Session Discount Voucher
[ Full priced Sessions Only ]
Public Group Coaching Sessions are usually offered 2-times per year. All participants who have purchased a Self-Paced Program within 8-months of the Group Coaching Session. Please email the office to receive 100% credit for the amount paid for the self-paced program, when you enroll in the Group Coaching Program.